Reinforces, Rejuvenates Surfaces. Metal, Wood, Asphalt,
ORDER FREE SAMPLE
is presently applied on
various Siding Surfaces
Stucco, Wood Shingles,
Metal, Stone Veneer,
Cement Fiber, Aluminum
& ECO- FRIENDLY COATING PAINT SEALER
Side-It is resistant to
Moisture, Salt, Heavy Impacts & Extreme Hot
Apply either by Brush
, Roller -use 3/4 inch Napes or Spray
Coverage of 5 gallon
is 500 square feet one coat . Apply 2 coats
Dries faster in
warmer temperature 5 to 20 minutes. Apply only in
temperature above 50 Degrees F
YouTube Video of Vinyl Siding Application
BELOW For TEST DATA and
GM Standard Results
- Standard TEST Results - Material Safety Data
for FREE 4 ounce
CUSTOM COLORS with orders of 5 gallon Pails
- Side-It is a Special blend of state-of-the-art liquid polymers.
- Grit / anti slip & Smooth Coatings
- Non Hazardous Eco-Friendly Water Based Coating
- Rust , corrosion inhibitor
- RESISTANT to SALT, Moisture, GASOLINE, Oil, Chemicals , ACIDS-(Hydrochloric, Nitric and Sulfuric,
to ABRASIONS, SPLITTING, WARPING
- High Impact Coating
- Withstand Extreme Low And High Temperatures
- Non Hazardous Coatings
- Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable, and Non-Corrosive.
- Rock-Hard Tough Finish
- Available in anti-slip / smooth finish.
- High Impact Resistant
- Can WITHSTAND TEMPERATURES up to 300° C / 572° F.
- 100 % FLEXIBLE Coating
- BRUSHED, SPRAYED, ROLLED
- Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Concrete, Rubber, Asphalt Surfaces
- No Primer Needed
- One gallon covers 12 sq.m / 130 sq.ft. with one coat
- Surface must be clean and dry
- Apply in temperatures above 10° C/50° F
- Apply 2 to 3 coats for maximum protection
- Use Clean brush /Roller /Spray Gun with Warm Water
ADVANTAGES OF USE
is Specifically Formulated to a Super-Hard finish. Cleanup takes only minutes using warm water.
- No Primer necessary! Apply direct. Not like many other Protective coatings.
- Fast Drying.Less than 20 minutes .In Warm to Hot Temperatures
- Resists wear to severe
heavy impacts, salt water and corrosive chemical acids spills.
- adds safety for applications where anti-slip/anti-shifting is required.
- Extremely resistant to WEATHER.Repels WATER.Salt &
- excellent for WATERPROOFING.
- Rust Repair. Crack & Hole Sealer
- good spreadability
- Safety anti slip finish
- non-porous coating that won't crack chip, or peel.
- Isolates metal from moisture thus preventing steel rust.
- Fluorescent Pigment Available - providing clear visual safety benefits
- Custom Colors
- Other Applications:
- Steel coatings
- Inhibitor Corrosion
- Aluminum Corrosion
- Corrosion Control
- Protection & Solution
- Anti- Rust .Rust inhibitor
- Wood , Metal , Concrete Coating and Sealer
- Rust Repair.Boat Decks
- Metal Filler
- Remove all dirt, loose metal, rust, debris. Roughen surface with sandpaper. Remove all oils and grease. No Primer is necessary.
- Apply First Coating on surface to be treated and repaired.
- Patch all cracks, leaks and seams around vents, stacks, and air conditioners using Metal or Fiberglass Patch.
- Apply coating over patched area. Let Dry and reapply second to third coat.
- Provides a strong flexible repair that allows for expansion and contraction on all cracks, seams and stress areas
Testimonial from Independent Testing Laboratory:
T coating "showed no loss of adhesion, cracking or peeling and no loss of its protective value when bent at 0° F or minus 18° C through 360° F over 1/8 diameter mandrel. It showed no evidence of rusting or blistering or softening. The same tests results were shown when exposed to hydrochloric, nitric and sulfuric acids, as well as immersed in water at 23° C for a continuous 18 hours. The coating exhibited excellent resistance to abrasion, after 136 kg. or 300 pounds of falling sand, there was no visible wear-through. When a 2 lb. steel ball was dropped from 8 feet / 2.5 meter with the impact at the center of a steel plate, coating exhibited firm adhesion outside the impact area. Using a class 5 knife test there was no evidence of flaking or loss of adhesion.