Bridges, Oil Rig Platforms, Oil Tankers
Ships, Ship Decks, Shipbuilders & Shipyards
Ship/Boat Hulls, Boat Ladders/Stairs/steps Yachts
Containers, Cargo Tankers / SuperTankers, Lift gate Platforms
Boat Trailers, Canoe Paddles, Marinas
Loading Docks, Engine Rooms, Canoes
Wharves, Ship Anchors, Battery Compartments
Aircraft Carriers, Destroyers, Merchant Marine
Salvage Ships, Ship Wood Floors, Ship Metal Floors
Coast Guard Vessels, Fishing Vessels, Cruise Ships
Battle Ships, Ferry Ships, Container Ships
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY MARINE COATING
Water-Based Marine Paint Coating Sealant
Liquid Marine Coating once dry it
Forms a Rock Hard Smooth or Anti-Slip Finish.
Flexible. Resistant to Salt- Moisture-
Rust/Corrosion - Chemicals - Acids - Oil - Gasoline
, UV Rays - Extreme Hot & Cold Temperature. Dries
faster in warmer temperatures 5 to 15 minutes. Apply
in Temperature above 50 F ( 10C )
What a Job Marine Paint Coating is applied directly on Metal
Fiberglass- Concrete- Asphalt -Rubber Surfaces
Brush Roll or Spray (tip.25). for Smooth
a larger Tip for Anti-slip Finish
What a Job-Marine coating paint for Commercial Marine, Navy, Shipyards, Shipbuilders
Marine Protective Coating protects against Metal Corrosion/Rust,
it has a Rust Inhibitor
Impact Resistant Properties
Coverage 5 gallon = 500 sq ft one coat
2 coats recommended - NO Primer
Available in CUSTOM COLORS
with an order of 5 gallons or more !!
WHAT A JOB Marine
Eco-friendly, Non toxic, Non flammable and Non-Corrosive coating. Water-based Liquid
Polymer Marine Coating. It is a Non-hazardous, environmentally-safe product.
WHAT A JOB Marine
coating can be used for merchant marine ship repair,
oil tanker repair, bridge coatings, shipyard jobs, coating for bridges, marine coating product.
Marine Paint Substitute
WHAT A JOB Marine is applied on Wood , Fiberglass, Metal, Steel surfaces for
Ships, Yachts & Boats. Repairs fiberglass & metal surfaces
WHAT A JOB Marine is available in SMOOTH or GRIT finish.
It Protects against SALT, HARD USE, CORROSION. Available in custom colors.
for TEST DATA & MSDS
GM Standard Results -
Other Standard Results -
Material Safety Data
for FREE 4 ounce
- WHAT A Job Marine
coating paint is a Special blend of state-of-the-art liquid polymers.
- Grit / anti slip
or Smooth Finish
- Non Hazardous Eco-Friendly Water Based Coating
- Rust , corrosion inhibitor
- RESISTANT to SALT, Moisture, GASOLINE, Oil, Chemicals , ACIDS-(Hydrochloric, Nitric and Sulfuric,
- ABRASIONS, SPLITTING, WARPING
- High Impact Coating
- Withstand Extreme Low And High Temperatures
- Non Hazardous Coatings
- Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable, and Non-Corrosive.
- Rock-Hard Tough Finish
- Available in anti-slip / smooth finish.
- High Impact Resistant
- Can WITHSTAND TEMPERATURES up to 300° C / 572° F.
- 100 % FLEXIBLE Coating
- BRUSHED, SPRAYED, ROLLED
- Metal, Fiberglass, Wood, Concrete, Rubber, Asphalt Surfaces
- No Primer Needed
- One gallon covers 100 sq.ft. with one coat
- Surface must be clean and dry
- Apply in temperatures above 10° C/50° F
- Apply 2 to 3 coats for maximum protection
- Use Clean brush /Roller /Spray Gun with Warm Water
ADVANTAGES OF USE
- Specifically Formulated to a Super-Hard finish. Cleanup takes only minutes using warm water.
- No Primer necessary! Apply direct. Not like many other Protective coatings.
- Fast Drying.Less than 20 minutes .In Warm to Hot Temperatures
- Resists wear to severe cargo impact , salt water and corrosive chemical acids spills.
- adds safety for applications where anti-slip/anti-shifting is required.
- Extremely resistant to WEATHER.Repels WATER.Salt &
- excellent for WATERPROOFING.
- Rust Repair. Crack & Hole Sealer
- good spreadability
- Safety anti slip finish
- non-porous coating that won't crack chip, or peel.
- Isolates metal from moisture thus preventing steel rust.
- Custom Colors
- Other Applications:
- Steel coatings
- Inhibitor Corrosion
- Aluminum Corrosion
- Corrosion Control
- Protection & Solution
- Anti- Rust .Rust inhibitor
- Wood , Metal , Concrete Coating and Sealer
- Rust Repair.Boat Decks
- Metal Filler
USES AND APPLICATIONS
PATCH and REPAIR
- Remove all dirt, loose metal, rust, debris. Roughen surface with sandpaper. Remove all oils and grease. No Primer is necessary.
- Apply First Coating on surface to be treated and repaired.
- Patch all cracks, leaks and seams around vents, stacks, and air conditioners using Metal or Fiberglass Patch.
- Apply coating over patched area. Let Dry and reapply second to third coat.
- Provides a strong flexible repair that allows for expansion and contraction on all cracks, seams and stress areas
Testimonial from Independent Testing Laboratory:
The WHAT A JOB MARINE protective coating "showed no loss of adhesion, cracking or peeling and no loss of its protective value when bent at 0° F or minus 18° C through 360° F over 1/8 diameter mandrel. It showed no evidence of rusting or blistering or softening. The same tests results were shown when exposed to hydrochloric, nitric and sulfuric acids, as well as immersed in water at 23° C for a continuous 18 hours. The coating exhibited excellent resistance to abrasion, after 136 kg. or 300 pounds of falling sand, there was no visible wear-through. When a 2 lb. steel ball was dropped from 8 feet / 2.5 meter with the impact at the center of a steel plate, coating exhibited firm adhesion outside the impact area. Using a class 5 knife test there was no evidence of flaking or loss of adhesion.
Chiri Enterprise offers innovative products for: Commercial,
Military, Industrial and Marine coating
applications; Residential: Driveway, Roof; Auto / Truck Muffler,
truck bed liner, hockey stick and shoe, boot protection applications.